Gwyneth Forrester Trust
The Trust was established under a deed dated 6th April 2000 thanks to a bequest from Gwyneth Forrester who died on 11th February 1999. It is a registered charity number 1080921.
Grants are made annually in March and fall into three categories:
1. Annual funding support for three years at the rate of £10,000 per annum. The sixteen charities selected for grants commencing in March 2019 can be viewed here. No further awards will be made into this category until March 2022.
2. Our theme for the year ended 31st March 2021 has yet to be decided but will be added to this website on 1st November 2020.
Themes for recent years have been as follows:-
– 2019/20 Homelessness
– 2018/19 Children in Crisis
– 2017/18 Support for the Elderly
– 2016/17 Helping Youths and Ex-Offenders into Employment
3. Disaster relief. In the year to March 2019 we made a donation to Disasters Emergency Committee of £50,000. No donation was made in the year to March 2020.
Applications, which will only be accepted online through this website, will open on 2nd January 2021. Grants will be distributed during March 2021.